WEASA welcomes applications from candidates who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- citizenship and permanent residence in one of the Eastern Partnership countries:
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine;
- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Kosovo
- higher education (Master’s degree or equivalent);
- minimum 5 years of professional experience;
- Good command of English (English language proficiency is required to effectively participate in lectures and seminars).